Virginia Tech™home

Contact Us

For most students, your assigned disability counselor is determined by your primary major/program. Choose the dropdown for your college to see your counselor's contact information or you may contact the SSD main office via email, telephone, or in person.

Regardless of your primary college, if you have a deaf or hard of hearing disability your primary contact is James Bell,